The Management Performance Review is specifically designed to take the guesswork out of management consulting projects.
Where many business advisors consume chargeable hours ‘fact-finding’ and gathering reams of information before planning a solution, the MPR enables PAD Consulting to get straight to work, doing what they like doing best – producing positive results for clients.
The MPR increases the effectiveness of PAD Consulting by focusing their attention on the core issues of the business with laser-like precision – in a very short time-frame.
What is the MPR?
The Management Performance Review (MPR) is a revolution in business performance diagnostic tools.
It has been designed drawing on over 50 years of consulting experience as to the core issues facing business; issues which have been identified, categorised and assembled into 12 specific areas of business performance…
How is MPR different from other diagnostics?
The MPR clearly distinguishes itself from other ‘business diagnostic tools’ because it simultaneously identifies:
- where the business performance is below expectations,
- the extent to which the management team is mis-aligned,
- the impact that mis-alignment has on business performance,
- the relationship between the Effort applied by the management team and the Strategic Value of their efforts,
- the internal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business,
- the current and potential competitive advantages of the business, and
- the probability of the business creating sustainable competitive advantage.
The MPR includes Action plans which enable PAD Consulting to focus on the areas where consulting assistance will have the greatest impact – and thus produce the best results in the most cost-effective manner.